You can use this site without giving us any information. Additional services are available if we have minimal information about you. We may collect the following information:
Account registration information such as name, address and email.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We use this information for:
• Internal record keeping and to improve our services.
• To communicate with you by email, if you have ordered products from us.
If you have purchased a product, you may receive periodic emails from us (if you do not wish to receive email do not select "Newsletter" when you create your account);
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
• Third party suppliers we work with to help us run our business.
• Our affiliates, to process your order.
• Organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
No information obtained from cookies can be identified with the user, and the information is not used for marketing purposes.
This policy is effective starting May 1, 2012. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to make sure you agree with any changes.
We have security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.